BrandWatch document security solutions protect personal identification, vital documents, and critical information from unauthorized or illegal scanning, copying, and digital imaging. The technology can be delivered on paper, plastic or via the Internet, providing robust protection against document theft, counterfeiting and fraud.
Among our document security solutions are the following:
- Specialty inks, polymers and optically variable inks.
- Security paper and watermarking.
- Technology that makes it impossible to reproduce protected documents on digital color copiers. The copiers recognize the embedded graphics on the original document, and print out solid color sheets or highly distorted images. Some copiers even stop cold, refusing to print any copies at all.
- Optically Variable Technology (OVT) that creates a verifier mark that is invisible to the eye and unnoticeable to the touch. A fine perforation is impressed into the document and can be viewed by simply holding the document up to a normal light for fast and easy authentication.
- Powerful, patented pantograph technology that embeds hidden words, company logos or designs, even forensic information that only appears when the document is photocopied or scanned, preventing unauthorized duplications.
- “Tilt-to-reveal” hidden images or words that can be easily viewed without special equipment. Viewed straight on, the hidden images are invisible to the naked eye, but when the package or document is viewed at an angle, they are clearly revealed.
- Embedding hidden words, images, or logos using 2-color or 4-color processes that are only visible using a proprietary lens that reveals hidden messages.
- Protect printed checks from duplication via digital copiers and scanners while providing a security feature that survives the background dropout that result from your bank’s archival scan.
- A two-tiered, customized document security system that utilizes unique inks and incorporates embedded messages to protect your most critical documents, packaging, and materials.