BrandWatch is ideally positioned to provide document security solutions for the authentication of vital documents. Our taggant solutions can be used at virtually any point in the creation of a secure document:
- Pulp Preparation
- Paper Formation/Coating/Finishing
- Ink Preparation
- Lamination or Final Coating
- UV Fibers
- Technology that makes it impossible to reproduce protected documents on digital color copiers. The copiers recognize the embedded graphics on the original document, and print out solid color sheets or highly distorted images. Some copiers even stop cold, refusing to print any copies at all.
- Optically Variable Technology (OVT) that creates a verifier mark that is invisible to the eye and unnoticeable to the touch. A fine perforation is impressed into the document and can be viewed by simply holding the document up to a normal light for fast and easy authentication.
- Powerful, patented pantograph technology that embeds hidden words, company logos or designs, that only appear when the document is photocopied or scanned, preventing unauthorized duplications.
- “Tilt-to-reveal” hidden images or words that can be easily viewed without special equipment. Viewed straight on, the hidden images are invisible to the naked eye, but when the package or document is viewed at an angle, they are clearly revealed.
Combining the flexibility of applying our materials with a cost of just fractions of a penny per document results in a strong, affordable covert solution that can be complemented by a litany of overt and semi-overt security solutions.
Through our partnerships with leading security solution providers, a comprehensive solution can be created with the multiple security layers demanded by truly secure documents. These security features include: